Monday, March 26

serabut.

hello people.


sekarang tengah busy study for last paper for this sem.
 Foundation of Records Management :P


paper nie mmg susah. sgt2 lah susah yee. tp, tak cukup lg dgn paper yg dah sedia susah, try make it even worse by adding a full cup of mixed feeling, 10 spoonful of uncertainty, a dash of confusion into a small compartment of the heart and mind that is already full with something else. easy??
please lah. bnyk lagi bnde yg ak nk pikir. why this shit come out all of a sudden? it shouldn't come out in the first place. rase teringin plak nk hantar surat kt si dia.


"Dear Mr. Mixed Feelings,


I am currently busy occupying my life with something more meaningful. But your presence are keeping me unable to do so. I am totally fucked up if my life is just full of you nuisance. I can't deny that your presence is making me feel like a normal person but only in some occasion. Not all the time I need you. So, it would be great if you could take a reallyyyy long vacation. Maybe you can get hell out of my life for a very some time or you just can mess with other people's life. Last word, stop bugging me, please.


Sincerely,
Me.




agak-agak boleh x hantar surat macam nie?
"Ya Allah yaa Rabbal 'alamin.. Kuatkanlah semangat hambaMu yang lemah ini. Berilah ketenangan fikiran, kelapangan dan ketenangan jiwa Ya Allah. Aminn. "